PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - YouTube Faction Based Ad Campaign
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 09:11 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
NCLynx
Major

YouTube Faction Based Ad Campaign

So I just got back from something called VidCon (YouTube Convention basically) and while I was there I made it a point to ask some people who do gaming channels about Planetside 2.

One of the channels had not only heard of it but said he, SoE, and at least 2 other gaming channels were going to help promote the game through YouTube.

What they would be doing is getting one channel per faction and creating a sort media campaign for whatever faction they had. This would include gameplay and possibly even a real-life skit kinda ad campaign for the factions. I don't know if the channels he listed were the final choice or not but TotalBiscuit was not one of them. (Which I can understand. TB will always be backing PS2, so choosing 3 new additional channels for more exposure can only be good)

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the persons channel because he couldn't tell me to much in the first place and I wouldn't want to get anyone in trouble.

I guess for now this thread could be thoughts on this type of advertisement for PS2.

SuperTroopers is recruiting for PS2!
Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
Really? You need to take a few steps back and think before posting drivel like this. Either reply constructively or don't reply.