PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Feedback needed on concern of possible Connery and Helos merger
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-08, 08:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Feedback needed on concern of possible Connery and Helos merger

I find this video to be meh. I have personally found the TR and VS on Connery to be extremely competitive/capable compared to other servers. I would go as far to say that TR and VS outfits on Connery are some of the best outfits in the game. Extremely organized, play well with each other from the looks of it and are very good at overcoming the sheer numbers the NC can throw at them. Hell VS took Indar a few nights back.

Lets look at what we have here.

TR: They have a Alliance rolling on their side with quite a few good outfits in it. TTA if I remember correctly is the Alliance name. We have run into them quite a few times and they always manage to put up one hell of a good fight.

TR Outfits that are organized and seem to get shit done from my experience are:

Mercs: Awesome Pilots in this outfit and also runs a good ground game. Snafu is currently on my wanted list. Seems to always show up out of the middle of no where raining death down from above.
TXR: Highly organized and a blast to fight. I really love fighting against them.
TRG: One of the biggest TR outfits but puts up a excellent fight.
Red thunder for the late evening/early morning fights can be a pain in the ass. [LIST]
56RD: Always a pleasure to fight these guys. They are almost a identical match to the X so it makes for some real interesting fights.
D - Organized and fun to fight against. Good mix of Air and land fighters.

VS also has some great outfits on them. I do not know if the VS are sporting any alliances like the TR and NC are. If so I would love to know so we can schedule up some Alliance fights.

FutureCrew (FCRW): Awesome air game. Some awesome Lib/Scythe pilots. Always have to have a few dedicated AA MAX's on the lookout when heading into the VS territory.
Templar Order (TPLR) : Always a pleasure to fight you guys. We always have to be on our toes when we run into you. Highly organized and knows how to get shit done.
BAID: Always a pleasure to fights against. They seem to be highly organized from what I have seen know how to get shit done.
PCYS: Also highly organized and annoying to fight. Their like that bug you want to swat but keeps coming back.

The list goes on and I know I left a lot off and I apologize if I didn't get you up there just pressed for time being stuck at work. But Needless to say... I do not see either TR or VS having any issues come the server merge. IMO, you guys from Helios are going to have a lot of catching up to do. Sheer numbers do not mean shit on this server. Raw skill and talent win the day here and tactics are a must. I didn't even get into NC who are running some very formidable outfits/Alliances.

Last edited by Hmr85; 2013-04-10 at 03:57 AM.