PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Upcoming JH Changes?
View Single Post
Old 2004-01-16, 03:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Bad Mojo
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by BadAsh
True, but I feel reasonably safe with my assumption due to the prevailing belief here in the forums that the NC have �better equipment�. To back up the �better equipment� theory are the stats that prove the NC as a whole, across all 3 servers, are significantly more effective in terms of raw killing power� nearly 20% more effective. The only differences between the empires are their equipment, so that is where the problem(s) will be found.

The 2 NC items that always come into conversation are: The Jackhammer and the Vanguard. If you search the threads here on PSU and in the OF you will find many (probably too many) threads about how the JH or Van need to be nerfed and how it is widely believed that both of these items are the best in their respective categories. Conversely, you won�t find any that state how either of these need a buff because they are too weak.
I wouldn't so easily use forums from any site as some kind of basis to levy action against any empire. It's all hearsay. And even if stats are the same across servers, it still doesn't point to any specific cause. But, if you're willing to embrace the assumption based on hearsay and coincidental statistics, then who am I to argue.