PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - BFRs
Thread: BFRs
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-19, 09:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #146
Meursault00
Staff Sergeant

Holy moses, I leave for the Tech Museum for a day and all this happens while I'm away. Gadzooks.

Well the chances that this is a hoax is close to bubcus, a company such as Sony would not play tricks with its loyal customers (unless it's April fools).

Wow, it's good to know that MAX suits are getting the buffs they deserve. It's also good to know that the vehicles are getting upgrades as well. But this thread is on BFRs! Give me info on BFRs! *roar*

Mechs can be more maneuverable than tanks. Their size allows them to conquer mountans (but maybe not mountain ranges). At the moment though, that's about all we know. No other information has been given concerning running speed, jumping ability, or really anything else to determine the maneurverability of the BFR. I was just making an assumption.

Man, I think I'll be recerting unimax again after the patch goes through. The buffs might make the gameplay more fun.

You think this is an attempt by Sony to get our minds off of the BFRs and onto something more immediate?