PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - TKers, griefers, and other trolls
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 01:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
sgtbjack
Corporal

Re: TKers, griefers, and other trolls

To be fair, I only watched Hamma's stream for 40 minutes, and I saw one incident that he complained about for 20 minutes. So I'm not sure if its a real problem or if it was an accident.

I really think they can take an average of incidental fratracide amongst the player base and stiffen the punishments for above average incidents.

Perhaps if you slow your rate of cert generation down if you have too many team kills, perhaps even stop cert generation if you exceed a daily limit of incidents?

I wouldn't worry about trying to add the stigma of free to play, players all being dbag griefers, truth is, the massive scope of this games co-op will run those people off faster than you get with mmo's geared for individual minded players(wz's, battlegrounds, e-sports, and the lot) -plus swtor is pay to play, and that was by far the crappiest community I've ever witnessed(I did play a pvp server, but it was still bad)

They will be here at launch no doubt, but six months into the game they will have been ran off.

Last edited by sgtbjack; 2012-08-24 at 01:52 PM.