PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - TKers, griefers, and other trolls
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 02:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Mordelicius
Major

Re: TKers, griefers, and other trolls

Originally Posted by sgtbjack View Post
I don't believe its the second, third, fourth or twentieth problem next to hacking. This is not a threat to the game, it really isn't. Unless people get turned off if it happens to them once. This playstyle is not as productive as it is with everyother mmo/first person shooter out there.

With in game chat connecting everyone on the server, griefers will be pinpointed much faster than you get with smaller group oriented mmo's. I really think hamma over reacted a tad in his stream. Not saying anything bad about hamma, but it happened once, and of course there is going to be a little griefing for live streamers. Hell, channel two news was doing a live broadcast on the bridge here in oregon and I drove by them 4 times hitting puddles lol.

I do agree that they can stiffen up friendly fire penalties a little bit, but I absolutely don't want friendly fire disabled.
I'm not saying FF should be removed. It should be monitored closely and the ALTS should be tracked to their main account and have them all banned.
-There will be players using multiple accounts with multiple computers
-There will be players using big transports only to fly all over then crash it
-There will be players infiltrating factions and basically sabotage operations
-There will be players giving out wrong information on purpose
-There will be players "leading" mission with the intention for it to fail.
-There will be players rolling alt guilds just to clog up the other faction's numbers
etc. etc.