PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Leadership
Thread: Leadership
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-15, 08:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #9
SgtMAD
Captain

Re: Leadership

that list shows a lack of understanding of how to lead in a game or in life actually,it simplifies and doesn't consider the intangibles that make a person a good leader

I started as a crew forum at 18 as a roustabout in the oil patch in the late 70's and have been telling ppl what to do ever since,whether it was in the patch ,working for the UPRR,heavy construction or even the 18 months I spent working for the Coleman company in a factory where they made sleeping bags,I didn't know shit about sewing or had any experience telling 50 women what to do but I was hired to sweep the floors and keep the production line flowing and ended up the head of the dept. within two weeks of starting the job.

I am not going to explain how to lead in these games,why should I share the decades of experience I have or take the time to type it all out on a forum where it won't do one bit of good,chances are that when any of you try leading you will fail at it miserably at it like the other 99% that have tried before,it happens the same way IRL too.

but then in real life if you failed like that I would fire your ass.