PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Official PS Wish List
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-06, 02:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #47
Doppler
Contributor
Major

This may be the kettle calling the pot black but...

Starrider,

For the love of Pete please proof read! I normally dont get people on grammar spelling etc, but i had to read your post a couple times before i could sort of extrapalate what you were saying.

come on do you think an advanced hacker owa days would just be quick at accessing stuff???
What are you asking here, i'm at a loss i dont wanna guess.

Basicly as much as I like the concept of a hacker doing more (i have played a hacker myself quite a bit and enjoy the hell out of them) I must concede that they are already a well rounded skill, right now they provide as much bang for the buck as any non combat skill out there with the possible exception of AMS certification.

Spitfires are not all that great since they fixed their range bug, mines are good for some cheap entertainment but most adv engineers rarely have the luxury of waiting for them to generate exp for them. Boomers are good but they require handholding which most just dont have the patience for ( i know i dont)

In closing i dont mean to be ragging on you too bad but if your not happy with hacking perhaps some other combat certs whould be where your points are better spent. Hacking plus whatever vehicle certs you have means your never really without the abily to get your vehicle. Advanced hacking guarantees you access to gear anywhere, anytime. Yes it whould be nice to get more functionality to hacking but before they do that there's a whole list of other things that need to be nailed down first. Plus half the prohacking suggestions seem to amount to I WANT TO BE ABLE TO KILL WITH MY REK. Which isnt what was intended, just a thought.

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.