PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Official PS Wish List
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-06, 08:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #55
starrider
First Lieutenant

well a thousand years in the furte and planes probably will bbe like that. "and i havent seen a proper reaver battle but i have been in one better than what u put. you see i was headed away from the war and he was headed towards it i fired first stupidly useing my chaingun, he stoped fired back while i changed to rockets. we flew past eachother whle this happend . then i turned and he hadnt, so i shot him and hit twice but then lag hit and he got me down to almost no health. then we flew past eachother and this time i didnt turn fast enough and he got me.

also when i see a tank i run but not away, but to get to a plce where he wouldnt think i would be. for instance is was at a tower on the top floor trying to find a gun turret to use. the a prowler came around the bend and started pounding the guys comeing from the tower. knmowing that i wouldnt have any effect but to annoy him i shot at him with my puslar while the guy in the turret hit him with that. i really dont know how it happened but after about a clip and a half we had done it and we say TR running away fromt he tower and then it blew up nicely.

"The absence of war is not peace." - Harry S. Truman

Qui desiderat pacem pr�paret bellum. - He who would desire peace should be prepared for war.

When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you - Unknown