PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Making this work
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-08, 06:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
SavageB
First Sergeant

Re: Making this work

Originally Posted by NewSith View Post
I've knew about this game from PCG, but I couldn't afford it until the price was adapted to Russian market. That only happened in 2006.

Also, you know, I didn't return to ps until I got 45 days thingy. I mean I wasn't willing to pay to return to a game I bought and wasted around 190$ to keep playing it. And that is all considering that PS key costs 5 bucks in Russia. Now if you multiply it by 3 you get 570 bucks for a mere European.
I also returned on that 45 day pass on both my accounts, first time Ive played PS since 06....I missed the game for years, but leveling up in PS gets you know where in life but now that Im BR40 in real life aka Instrumentation Engineer working with an international well know eng. firm designing oil and gas plants, I may return to the game I missed so much and look forward to its growth as the sequel approaches.

Maybe it's harder for some of you to afford 15 a month( not saying you Newsith), but as I stated previous, if you want a AAA game then the money has to be there from the fanbase as the game goes on. Smed stated that they will layout a three year plan for us to review and to encourage and give feedback on what we think will be right or wrong, where will that money come from??? Certainly not from a F2P game thats for sure, certainly not from a 4.99/ month sub fee either. This is a business, this is also something that hasnt really been done to this scale ever in the FPS world, so much opportunity and Im glad and happy that it is Planetside 2 breaking out and Im more than happy to chip in my 15/ month and watch this in excitment for the future.

On another note, there will not be any XP advantages because of money, they want this game to be fair to everyone, if you want more xp, then play the game more then He/She next to you, to me that is fair and right.

EDIT:Something else I forgot to mention, Blizzard is currently making there FPS MMO called TITAN, do any of you think that the sub will be anything less than 15 a month?? I highly doubt it.

Last edited by SavageB; 2011-08-08 at 06:30 PM.