PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside Nostalgia: First Outfits
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-06, 10:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
WarChimp130
Master Sergeant

Re: Planetside Nostalgia: First Outfits

I don't even remember the name of my first outfit anymore, I was a noob and joined the first outfit that invited me. Then I tried making my own outfit, "The Terran Inquisition." That failed after a month or so.

Archangels was my first real outfit, played with some good players on TS and learned how to really play the game. Then they all went to WoW, so I left that. Bounced around a bit, then ended up in Infamy which was the combining of LxG and the Overlords. That was a really great outfit except for the bickering which lead to it splitting into 3 outfits, some people staying in Infamy, some going to back to Overlords and some going to LxG. I led Infamy for a few days, then joined with the LxG for a week or so, then ended up with Overlords.

Overlords itself had a split for a while, so I ended up with Hells Rangers for a couple of months. Then Overlords reformed and I ended up back with them, and that's where I've been ever since.

There are a few other outfits I was in very briefly also in there. I guess I was sort of a collector of outfits for a couple of years, lol.