PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I can't imagine many people read these but anyway...
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-22, 06:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Knotz
Sergeant

I can't imagine many people read these but anyway...

Hi, I'm Knotz. I play Terran Republic... well not really, not yet... I WILL play Terran Republic either in Beta, or if I don't get a key, then I'll be TR in the full game.

I'm not in an outfit, and to be honest I don't want to join one until after I've played the game... so please no "join my outfit" mails, thank you but no thanks...

I do want to be a team player, most likely going to be playing LA (for flying) HA, Max and Inf (I've never been a good engineer or medic in any game I've ever played)

I like military style tactics... like I really hope there is some god communication in this game, and if I do join an outfit, then it will have to be one with a rigid command structure, and who's members follow the orders of their superiors.. that would be sweet.

My friend plays Vanu, so I'm looking forward to killing Barney's quite a lot but blue also looks really good when burning so who knows, I'll probably just jump into the most interesting fight.

Anyway, if you bothered to read this, hi and thanks.