PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording and Feedback
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-15, 03:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

Re: Community Clash Recording and Feedback

Great job by DasAnfall and Black Widow Company! You two gave us great fights and also are showing a lot of us how best to assault the bases you fought at.

Congratulations to both Reach Cast Show and AGN for their teamwork in getting this up and going. I know it's hard work trying to get different technologies to work together. There's room for improvement but I think that, for a first time, you guys did great.

A couple of ideas;
For the rosters. What you can do is zoom over the page while someone is reading them off, much like TV does with the NFL. Or you could consider making your own 'title template' that'll have everyone's names on it already. Throw up a couple of placeholders for the outfits logo as well as placeholders for the empire they represent and I think you're good. If there's a substitution then you can call that out quickly enough.

Also it might be possible to do a quick interview with the outfit leaders just before the match. Again, sort of like how the NFL sideline reporters do it. Throw the outfit leaders a softball question and then go with it. It'll help break up the stream a bit too.

Look forward to next weeks match.

To the next idiot who says the PS2 Devs do not listen: See this Thread