PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: We need your help: This week at 5pm PDT we are having a focus tests on Public Test
View Single Post
This is the last VIP post in this thread.   Old 2013-04-12, 05:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #45
Malorn
Contributor
PlanetSide 2
Game Designer

Re: We need your help: This week at 5pm PDT we are having a focus tests on Public Te

Originally Posted by Sardus View Post
My job as an outfit leader is to keep people happy and having fun or they will not log in. I can't force people to go on the test

That said, it is hard to get people to go on a test server where the action is low after they get home from work and want to play the real deal and level their toons.

I think the best way to solve this is to do this on a Saturday or Sunday at noon where it is MUCH easier for myself and the other outfit leaders to get people to do it.

Then you can expect a shit ton of people on the test, with the tolerance to test, if you catch my drift.

Evilpig, would you be willing to do a large event with me on a weekend around noon if they have the server up? I'm sure we could get others to come. I know i can get buzz to come so we'd have even TR and NC numbers.
You wanted it, you got it!

We just scheduled a Noon PST focus play test on the rush lanes for tomorrow (Saturday). That should be prime time for Euros and mid-day for US-east coast.

SG, 666th, TRG, AT, GOTR, everyone get your outfits in on this! Lets get a pop lock on Indar and give these rush lanes a real test!