PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Look what the whiners did now
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-02, 12:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Brigadier General

Misc Info
Look what the whiners did now

As the communications officer of Section 8, it's my duty to be the voice of moderation when my outfitmates scream in blind rage at the seeming injustice of the Lasher. That said, I know how incredibly frustrating it is to deal with this temporary situation, that's why the members of Section 8 will be meeting at a location to be determined to hurl ourselves from high locations and other forms of personal abuse.
Where: A Continent under TR Control to be determined (Markov)

When: Wednesday, March 3rd - beginning at 6:00PM PST

How do you get involved?
Simply send me a /tell in-game (DocGoodwrench), email me at: [email protected] or visit the forums at http://section8outfit.com. For those of you interested in involving your outfits, have a representative contact me.

What it is
A chance to hurl ourselves from, perhaps, a high bridge (Ceryshen would be primo), kill one another in pointless skirmishes and maybe run-the-gauntlet of lashers.

Who's Invited
Everyone who feels personally violated by the crushing pain that is the lasher. This is our opportunity to "cope" with "feelings" by abusing ourselves. Come share the love. Come share the pain.

As a final note, please understand that this whole get-together is in the spirit of cameraderie and is not meant to be a forum to bash SOE, factions or other outfits. It's just an excuse to get crazy and have fun.

DocGoodwrench
Who wants to go . I'll be there for sure to mess them up anyone else coming to help me?