PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - H1Z1 and the cannibalization of Planetside 2
View Single Post
Old 2014-04-10, 12:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Dougnifico
First Lieutenant

Re: H1Z1 and the cannibalization of Planetside 2

If were are discussing the details of PS2 development, then I really think they need to make a push when it comes to PS4. They should try to hire (try to see if the sony overlords will give some extra funding) more devs and more QA. The big thing they need is a marketing campaign that makes PS2 the sony answer to Titanfall. Its huge. Its epic. Its got similar mechanics to the popular battlefield. And the big one, its totally free (even without PS+). They should try to push it as the next big thing on console.

I would release in during the holiday season. Even if its ready prior, they should dedicate that time to extra cleanup as console players still haven't gotten the concept of "patching" down. Once they are ready, they need to make a box edition of some sort and sell if for $30-$60 that comes with a whole bunch of crap in it (boosts, guns, camos, etc). That way its on store shelves and raises awareness. It can even hold an instructional / tips and tricks disk to help the new player.