PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Squad Spawning Orbital Station, launching station, and communication station
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-10, 02:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Duskguy
Staff Sergeant

Re: Squad Spawning Orbital Station, launching station, and communication station

i never played ps1, but from what i've gathered, in PS2 there will be warp gates and uncapturable nodes/ facilities. and again, the continent is the map. and there will be 3 continents at launch each with 2k players.

i dont understand your "attacking a continent" because the continent will be the map. you choose a continent to fight on and thats where you are, there are no intercontinental fights. again there will be 2k players between 3 factions, and i doubt that ~600 players will be unable to hold at least one area on a map where you can ALWAYS spawn due to a warp gate that is uncapturable/indestructable.

maybe i am indeed misunderstanding something, but i was under the impression from all the interviews and such that there will be many tech stations, bio domes, amp stations or whatever. which bascially means everyone is almost guarenteed a spawn tower thing, which would end up the same as just spawning on the squad leader. and again, how would squads prepare to attack a continent if there is only the current one you are on, and no intercontinental fights?