PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Why is NC winning?
View Single Post
Old 2004-01-26, 10:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #55
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Originally Posted by BDMJ
Blaming your losses on equipment is the easiest way of coming to terms with the fact that you cannot stand up to your enemy, but also the least productive. Next time, instead of blaming the loss of your avatar's life, the base you were defending, or the continent you were fighting on, on the enemies weapons, think of what you did wrong, and how you can fix it.
But bitching and complaining is the primary goal of 90% of people who post on internet message boards.

Anyways, are the NC weapons the reason they win so often? No. Are the NC commanders the reason? No. I'll give you a clue though: Those are factors. They both play into why the NC wins, but neither can be pointed to as the only reason NC wins no matter how much some people would like them to. There are hundreds if not thousands of little things that play into why any empire wins on any given day. Pointing to the NC weaponry and saying "They only win cause they have teh n00bhammer (LOLZ I sad N00Bhammer hahhahaahhahahaa) and the Vanguard!!1!!1!" is idiotic. Not only that, it's flat out wrong. Go look at which empire has won each day over the last month or the last two or three months. But then I suppose you could argue that TR and VS just have much more highly skilled players and that offsets the NC weaponry and that's why the empire wins are relatively equal. Of course that would be another lie and as big of one as trying to imply NC win every day.

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.