PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Questions for Pro7
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 03:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
GuyFawkes
First Sergeant

Re: Questions for Pro7

1. Are we, the EU, able to use our accounts to log into the soe forums and discuss issues directly with soe?

[I refer to this based upon previous experience with lotro, and codemasters having separate 'forums' ( just to demonstrate the official turbine forum was like psu site here , the codemasters one was like looking at a pdf file in comparison). We had no direct contact with turbine at all, couldnt discuss it since the logins were entirely different from one company to the other.
Consequently bugs/issues/account discrepancies was like talking to a brick wall, and no way to talk to turbine so it was a case of suck it up or walk.]

2. Will EU customers have the same direct access to the official planetside2 website after this comes into effect. Will all the stat tracking/i-pad app be viable in EU, supported and maintained , in real time as envisaged by the dev team. If the deal with pro7 is terminated at any point,can you assure us that all these details are not wiped from the system and EU players effectively have to start again at zero.

[referring back to codemasters again, pvp there was never incorporated into the stat tracking of turbine so after the merge into turbine the pvp of EU players effectively never existed]

3. Probably the most important. Can pro7, and soe in particular, ensure us that the same efforts that soe have put into security for accounts and anti-hacking/cheating are rigorously enforced by soe upon pro7 at all times. That personal details are not passed onto 3rd party organisations or customers emails are not influxed with masses of spam as a result of being involved with pro7.

4. Station Cash ( or equivalent). Since I'm not 100% confident with pro7 having credit card details etc yet, what are their plans to distrubute station cash cards within the EU. Have they already got distrubutors lined up within the EU already, and particularly within the UK. I've never seen a shop yet that sells Station Cash here in UK. Will I have to travel to Berlin to purchase them?