PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash EU Edition Sunday @ 12PM CDT 252V vs DWG
View Single Post
Old 2013-10-08, 05:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Re: Community Clash EU Edition Sunday @ 12PM CDT 252V vs DWG

Originally Posted by Pella View Post
This will be a great fight. DWG are great bunch of lads and are hungry for it. I wouldn't dismiss 252v though as tactically they are better imo.
From my NC experience, I would say that 252 may talk alot and PRETEND to be tactical, but they really aren't. Of 3 Miller NC giants - Consortium, WASP and 252, only CONZ are somewhat capable. Still, they are a mile off from PS1 MercenaryS.

Also knowing DWG and 252, this clash is going to be all about Air again I think...

What I would love to see however is teams utilizing more teamplay tools, and I believe DWG is capable of that... By such tools I mean radar-ESFs (if I am not mistaken, they were almost the first to set a standard for AMP Station radar scythe), MANA-walls, AI minespam, HE vehicle weaponry... Everything that will add abit of flavor in turn for adding a little OP.

Because the way it works right now is - all the matches are the same - Air and Infantry fight each other while 2 empires are doing a lapdance around the map, ghosthacking (I blame the rules here, though), that is NOT fun to watch without proper spectator tools.

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Shields.. these are a decent compromise between the console jockeys that want recharging health, and the glorious pc gaming master race that generally doesn't.