PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - More TW user PS Beta NDA Breakage.
View Single Post
Old 2003-03-31, 07:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #74
OmnipotentKiwi
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally posted by xpdnc
don't worry folks, i've graciously offered to host any and all beta pictures and reviews, totally anonymously!

you can find me at tribalwar, your home for pissing off people who act like they're 10 years old by telling their mommies when something happens they don't like
You're the child. Someone who literally just tries to insult a company and crush their hardwork because some morons want a few moments of fame.

You included.

This game is NOT finished. The stupid TW thread proved why they need a NDA. Comments like "this game looks like ass" is total BS when the game, in its current state, looks far better then those screenshots, not to mention it is possible tons of graphics are placeholders. People like you just have no fucking clue, and give people the wrong impression about the game.

Personally, do what you want. SOE is not a tiny pushover company. They have proven again and again to hose the people who violate the NDA by finding their IP address and banning them.

You may want to read the NDA yourself, I am sure there is something in there for anyone who just has possession of leaked images, let alone those who leak them.

Grow up. Be like everyone else and wait the few weeks for it to come out and quit trying to be the "hero".

No one respects you.
No one will like you more for it.

You're just risking legal action on yourself, so fine, piss a multi-million-dollar company off and see what happens.

Oh, and congratulations, PSU tracks IPs.

[EDIT: This comment is only directed at one member of TW, and I hold no grudge against other TW members. Such posters, and former posters here, like mr_luc and salad (james) respectively do often add something constructive (or in the case of salad humerous until he took it a step too far). I personally hold no grudge against TW, and after reading that 8+ long thread with the leaked shot realized that there is intelligence on those boards, but there is a set of loud people that give it a bad name.]

Last edited by OmnipotentKiwi; 2003-03-31 at 07:43 PM.