PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Making this work
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-08, 05:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
SavageB
First Sergeant

Re: Making this work

Originally Posted by MasterChief096 View Post
Umm, I'm pretty sure SOE has the sense to see that 15 a month with no other options is a VERY bad idea considering today's FPS playerbase.
Why is that?

Kids can go out and spend 20 bucks on a friday night going to see a movie at the theatres but cant chuck out 15 bucks a month for game that will give you a MONTHS worth of entertainment??? Worked for every other MMO....Just cause they are not RPG players doesnt mean they will not know the diff/value of a good game. If your reasoning is because FPS players cant afford 15 a month, or you for ex. cant afford 15 a month ( which I know is not true cause I see you in PS1 now as is) then what are they doing with there free time playing games anyways I personally, do not have any problems forking out 60+ bucks for the box plus 15 a month for years of patches, expansions etc. It's been the standard for years, I cannot see it changing anytime soon with this game. If the fanbase want whats best for the game, then fork out the money. If you want years of of entertainment, then fork out the money. Someone mentioned something like what APB did...LOL....look what happened to that game. This is the difference, SOE will put lots of content in this game , unlike other companies trying to rob the playerbase, IE. Hi-Rez with LOl agenda tried , IE. APB tried, but turned out to be a joke. As I said previous which is my personal opinon, expect $15/month for a sub to this game or something around that figure give or take a dollar or two.

If you are talking about all the halo fanboys, I couldnt care less because they are all 12 year old brats anyways, cant say Id want them around as is.

Oh and Higby, T-ray or even you smed, if you are reading this, please give us an option that we can buy a year sub or even lifetime, I know I would be down for it.

Last edited by SavageB; 2011-08-08 at 06:08 PM.