PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - They nerfed the Galaxy....for better or worse.
View Single Post
Old 2002-11-26, 01:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #48
Unregistered
Contributor
Custom Title

I spent 18 Months doing HO getting torn up by it.

That and I really think it was the one over powered weapon in Tribes 2. If you think about it the only "One Shot, One Kill" weapons in Tribes 2 were the laser rifle, and shocklance. So you strap on some Heavy Armor to get some extra firepower, and armor. The laser can no longer one shot you, but the shocklance can, and since your in bigger, slower armor your that much more of an easy target. So you really don't get any bounus other then the Mortar when your in Heavy. Your not really trading speed for armor like your lead to beleave.

There should be no single weapon that can take out a Heavy with full health, and now with the Mine/Disk combo in the new patch they have made the Heavys even more vunerable. But I digress, this is a Planetside forum, and no one wants to hear me bitch about the Shocklance again.

(except maybe Rayzer. He always thought it was really funny to shock me durring practice to hear me cuss over RW)