PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - head shots!!!
Thread: head shots!!!
View Single Post
Old 2002-12-09, 06:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #66
cujoman39
Sergeant

im saying that body shots should do less damage than head shots, because they take more skill, and when i said i dont want to see light guys having to run around a heavy for two minutes to take him down, if the guy in the light armor lands head shots it should kill him fast.

plus heavys wont be walking tanks there just going to be lights that are a lot slower in three times the armor with heavyer weapons. a experanceed play in light armor should stand a chance against a newbie in a heavy, in fact there should be no challange unless the newbie gets lucky.

plus lights wont have numberical supioriority because heavys can match there numbers easily because anyone can be a heavy.

As for snipers people with sniper rifles probably wont be very good with back up weapons or even certifyed to us the.

Firefights should be short and sweet where a few well trained soldiers could hold off an army for a while and a one on one firefight shouldnt last for more than a few second not a minute because light weapons do such little damage.