PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Things I didn't like about PS...
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-08, 05:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
MorphyNOR
Private

Things I didn't like about PS...

This is just a simple wishlist for PS2.

1. BFR's and MAX suits. Too overpowered/crowded. Basically there were far too many of these people around when I played.

2. Flight ceiling, AA and HORRIBLE 'aircraft' physics. Hopeless as I am I still loved the mossie and reaver. But I always found it annoying that it felt mostly like flying a 3D version of Asteroids.

3. No one-shot sniping of anything besides Infils. Same with knife. Sniper and knife should be one-shot weapons if you want a serious fight. Otherwise its just another lolfps.

4. Boring maps and graphics. This will obviously be improved. But meh - its my list anyway :P

5. Weak MMO-feeling. PS was advertised as a MMO-RPG-FPS back in the day. But in reality it was more like a Persistently online FPS. Yes, there is a difference between the two

DISCLAIMER: Its been a good long while since I quit playing PS. I will most likely pick up PS2 if I find it appealing. My reasons for quitting PS has nothing to do with the grievances above.

Anyway, excited about PS2. Hope they bring back the EU server for this. I used to hang out with Ostekake's gang ;P