PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-29, 12:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Dragonskin
Major

Re: No Heavy Assault LMG deserves .75 ADS speed...VS.

Originally Posted by Dreamcast View Post
I know some people might not think is a big difference from .50 to .75 ADS speed but I can tell the difference quite a lot...Specially when the level in skill is very close.

Is a nice advantage to have .75 ADS and the highest RoF for LMG in game (Orion VS).

I have no idea why SOE gave The VS HA such a big advantage....No HA deserves .75 ADS speed.

I mean dealing with a shield and having the guy strafe faster is just too much IMO.

I know the NS15 also has a .75 speed buff for all the rest of the empires....As well as shotgun and SMG has .75 speed.....But SMG has way worse damage and kind of sucks at range so is not a big deal...Shotgun is best hipfiring anyways.

I just feel giving the HA which already has 2 shields, a nice speed buff is pretty OP...Specially with the accuracy/RoF of the Orion.
So you even acknowledge that every empire has access to weapons for their HA with .75 ADS... one of them being the NS-15m LMG.... the SMGs and the shotguns... yet because you hate the Orion so much you turn it into a nerf Orion thread... got it. Are you in the same camp that hate ZOE because you have to aim at your target too?