View Single Post
Old 2012-04-28, 01:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #42
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info
Re: Our Lovely TSA strikes again

I'll grant you a few things, Firefly:

1) No, ive never been there.
2) I do however have family from Lebanon who have been there. My uncle was supposed to be on a plane the day before the conflict kicked off in 2006 that was to land in Israel. He wasn't on that plane because he got sick.
3) What little I know was from an on the spot google search and things my family has spoken about.

However, I'm not going to respond to your goading about anything ive read being '***-hating' because its absurd and although I can see your perspective, it can only really devolve from here. From my perspective, from what you've written, that more or less aligns to the kind of crap I'd like to get rid of. Its more likely that if you knew me, as a person, you'd call me an anarchist. I really don't see the massive security lockdown as anything but a violation of civil rights in the states here.

If it were my call, GWB would have been tried for treason and the TSA/DHS disbanded, but thats just my opinion. If we had that kind of a security lockdown here, there would be revolts. People are already offended and disgruntled as it is, I think it would be counter productive to go any further.