PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Enclave wants YOU! [NA]
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-19, 12:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #229
BuzzCutPsycho
Sergeant Major

Re: The Enclave wants YOU! [NA]

"I originally came to The Enclave (in June of this year) so I could play PS2 in a large-scale, well-organized, team-based, environment. I felt playing in a community like The Enclave would be the best way to get the most out of PS2. I haven’t been let down in my experiences thus far. In fact, my in-game experiences with The Enclave have exceeded my lofty expectations.

I stay committed to The Enclave because I truly enjoy the interaction with the members. My personal experiences with the people of this outfit have been nothing but positive. Coming into the group as a recruit, I expected at least some level of clique-ishness to be present … I figured that would be inevitable with such a large group. I expected a somewhat lengthy ‘break-in” period in which I would be treated as what I was --- a “new guy”. In reality, I couldn’t have been more wrong. The members were very welcoming and helpful. Several members went out of their way to assist me with some early technical difficulties. I credit the leaders of The Enclave for fostering a welcoming environment for new joins."
A quote from one of our new recruits.