PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - People who don't play in outfits - a growing problem?
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-06, 07:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: People who don't play in outfits - a growing problem?

Originally Posted by Kerrec View Post
If an outfit is dying, it is not because someone who never was in an outfit continues to remain outfit-less. Keep the blame (if there is blame to give) where it belongs.

I'm more or less in camp 4. Even though I have plenty of playtime, other than rare occasions, I never can commit to being online at a given time (for things like planned Ops nights), nor can I be certain how long I play on a given night. To top it off, due to my living arrangements, I can't really be spending my evenings talking into a microphone for hours. Put all that together and I don't feel like I'm going to be of any benefit to an outfit.
You need to find a outfit that isn't going to stick you to a overly strict schedule. There are plenty of laid back casual outfits out there that would love to have you that can field atleast half a platoon every night and are not going to stick you with planned nights for ops. As for the comms. Most outfits just require you to at least be able to listen to them. You should really give a Outfit on your server a try. Don't get discouraged if you run into a few bad eggs along the way. Finding a Outfit is like buying a new car. Don't be afraid to give them a test drive till you find the right one.

Best of luck

Last edited by Hmr85; 2013-03-06 at 07:06 AM.