PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Recent Interviews
View Single Post
Old 2003-09-12, 06:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #45
Gilgamesh
Private

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But by all means, give me a Jackhammer that only fires once every 5 seconds but does the same damage that a Lasher or MCG can do in five seconds of holding down the trigger and I'll happily one-shot 4 or 5 people at once
Thats exactly the problem, I have come face to face with enemy many time where we both start shooting point blank, and I will always lose against a jackhammer every time using my lasher, and yes had full health and reinforced suit on. this is consistant, so now i loot hammers as much as possible.

I figure that the weapons in CC will be better or iqual to the best of the weapons currently out, so as to balance the fire power between empires.

As for the balance in population between the empires, thats all screwed up now due to the weapons weakness of the VS, so many players either quit or changed empires.

They know they goofed, so new weapons that are universally available will have some iqualizing effect, and at least help balance the fire power a bit.