PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Damn, improvements galore
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-19, 11:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Phaden
Contributor
Major

Wow maturity is bursting through here.

But yeh that great about the polesmokers comment, very necesary. But oh well.

About the balance to come, im not to concerned. If you look at the bases count, the VS and TR seem to hold a nice big part of the pie for the last week or so. I seriously dont think its that big of a deal, as i have the same thoughts as you do on HA. i dont enjoy being killed by MCG or Lasher. Typically these days as soon as one is in front of me, i lag and am dead, so im used to it. But you can defeat HA, its called SA. Aside from the personal sheild thing, you cand drop a HA user from range with Thumper or even rocklet if you have height on them. Its not that tough.

But seriously, calm down, i dont think this is going to ruin PS for anyone. Basically the TR and VS are getting what has been deemed fair by the Devs. I think balancing has come a long way since a year ago. The devs have learned how people play, and are compensating for it. If suddenly everyone and there brother popped into PS with Rocklet and spent time on how to use it, people would bitch about it as well.

So in closing, congrats TR and VS on getting your upgrades. I hope you find them suiting and that we can all be on an equal footing.

PS. Now if only we could eliminate spies, empires could actually coordinate Raids again....