PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Damn, improvements galore
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-20, 01:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
Meursault00
Staff Sergeant

JH users camping is easily countered with special assault. Or even a Maels set on the grenade mode, kill all of em. Or hell, even lob grenades in there, and when they come out, take out your HA and take them out.

Generally, one does not take on a CC gaurded with JH users ALONE. And plus, in a base, just use broadcast and organize a simple rush.

There are some tasks that you will find near impossible to take on, and others you will find to be easily completed. Hence the importance of your certifications.

For instance, you will often find me sniping on a hill. Let us suppose you have HA assault. I would be able to take at least half of your health away before you even hit me. It would only be a matter of time before I hit you a second time. Thus, going head to head with a sniper is insane because death is almost gaurenteed.

But if you were a claoker, it would be a different story now wouldn't it. You could easily sneak up behind me and goat me in the ass with your knife huh.

For the record, I carry HA with me as well for cloakers and/or grunts who get too close. So don't try it =D.

Not only that but your implant choice is also important. I find that JH users often have PS on when they're attacking me. I think it's cheap, of course, but I deal with it by taking satisfaction in the fact that ultimately, this person will be dead, and I will have served my empire.

Oh I also have DL for all your lovely cloakers out there who love to go after snipers. Though I havn't met many of you yet.

Conclusion: Pick your fights, use the tools which you are given, and use them to their fullest potential, in the end, you will be the winner.