PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Planetside 2 Graphic Novel
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 02:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
Zekeen
Major

Re: Planetside 2 Graphic Novel

Originally Posted by Saieno View Post
In a thread a few days ago I posted up a sketch titled Calm Before the Storm, depicting some Terran Republic soldiers preparing for battle. Zekeen asked why I hadn't started making a graphic novel yet, and other members of the community such as Tcakes, headcrab13, Cosmical, Kipper, Graywolves, and Raka Maru shared his sentiments. Having never attempted a graphic novel before, I decided to give one page a shot just to see how it goes.

The story is not written by me, and is taken directly from the lore stories posted at Planetside2.com. Some of the content seems outdated now, such as Bolt Drivers being a New Conglomerate specific weapon. Anyway I hope you like this first attempt. As I get used to the workflow and format the quality should improve as well. Thanks and enjoy!
Dear mother F%$#ING GOD Saieno, you freaking went and started doing it. And it's even more awesome to boot! I was expecting to see a black and white dark pencil style, but damn, good work with color art, it's hard to do it so well. Gotta say, even as a NC hardcore player, I will state that TR is a good side to tell the story from.