PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - So is C4 getting nerfed or not?
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-20, 04:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
War Barney
Sergeant Major

Re: So is C4 getting nerfed or not?

Originally Posted by Obstruction View Post
i think the primary complaint here is contextual, with the context being omitted.

the context is likely "C4 in biolabs or towers with infantry resource gain."

i don't at all think it needs any sort of change, and i don't want to appear to come down on either side of this ridiculous discussion at all. but i did want to point out the context.

the "problem" is the resource system allowing someone to spam enough of their 40 stockpiled C4 that they earn enough resources to stock back up to 40 and keep spamming.

Malorn already directly addressed this without saying it outright in the resource/continental update news thread.
this is more an issue with people who pay a sub as they get a huge boost to resource gain, trust me as a non sub right now I can tell you I'm struggling to keep it around the 30 mark, often have to hold back using it as I know I'll run out of it and thus wont have it when I need it for a more vital situation.

Due to the high resource cost (for people who don't pay a sub at least) I pretty much only use it on MAXs and sunderers, perhaps I'll use it on a tank if I end up close to one and its going to kill me otherwise but it just cost way to much to throw around without thinking first.