PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - So is C4 getting nerfed or not?
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-28, 03:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
War Barney
Sergeant Major

Re: So is C4 getting nerfed or not?

Well either it got nerfed or I found some hacking person cos it took 2 C4 and 4 rockets to kill a sunderer...

Do the devs really want to ruin everything thats good while making other things OP as hell? the C4 use to be useful as you could kill stuff with it... now (assuming it was nerfed and I didn't just find somebody with a perk I've never heard of before) its worthless pretty much. It was hard enough to get 2 C4 and a rocket off, getting 2 c4 and 4 rockets off is impossible unless the sundie is undefended in which case its not spawning units so isn't that vital a target anyway.

The only way C4 is even a bit much perhaps is on a LA as they can fly over tanks and use them, as a heavy though it was if anything a bit underpowered as I had to get so close and it took 2 C4 to kill a tank, and trust me its VERY hard to lay 2 C4 on a tank then blow it up before you die (normally requiring the tank to be stationary and facing away from you).

Oh well.. guess I'll just use medikits until they fix this and make it worth getting C4 again.