PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Joining the PS2 Team
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 05:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Re: Joining the PS2 Team

Originally Posted by sylphaen View Post
Well... on one side, there is BuzzCutPsycho. On the other, there is Malorn. In a large group of people, you find all kinds if they fit within the minimal requirements of the group.

As far as I can tell, the Enclave requirements is listening to orders and discipline. I mean... They already play TR... Joining the Enclave is the next natural step, isn't it ?

In surprising ways, I have found myself agreeing with 2 of their members (FYI, BCP is not one of them) so yes, judge people for what they are, not just who they're with.

Malorn being with the Enclave has nothing to do with his hire. If I'm not mistaken, he wrote his manifesto when he was still a NC CR5 and his analyses always focused on the game itself, not factions or his outfit.
To be fair, while I have heard Buzz make many, many racial and homophobic remarks, I have never seen Malorn do this in any way. Worst I have seen from him is harshly cussing out one of their SLs because they weren't getting their squad mobile fast enough. Racism and other bigotry is socially unacceptable.

www.planetside-devildogs.com