PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - It is as i feared... no deploy zones.
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-10, 02:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Chewy
Major

Re: It is as i feared... no deploy zones.

Originally Posted by Bocheezu View Post
It may make it easier for attackers to get to the control point, but it will be harder for them to hold it. When attackers get Sundies in the back of the tech plant or the amp station garage, and idiot defenders repair shield generators, it really makes it difficult to resecure. Hard to say what the overall effect will be until it plays out. Maybe tunnels will actually become useful, who knows.
The tunnels are already useful. I just wish there was a way to get back in them.

The 2nd (2nd? the one that leads to a shed outside of the middle bay) exit in Tech Plants is DAMN good to use. It was always un-watched by attackers and almost no one watched the middle bay. You could back attack either the vehicle bay campers or rear door campers, even could just ignore them both and go for the point.

But for Amp Stations I want to get back in the tunnels so damn bad. Gen to gen and then pop up in the SCU room. Thought would make defending easy if defenders could get to key points fast from each other.