PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - New single person mechs designed from scratch for PS2
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-24, 10:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #155
Vancha
Colonel

Re: New single person mechs designed from scratch for PS2

Originally Posted by Redshift View Post
the eye for example has seperatly evolved dozens of times on this planet, and they've all ended up similar.

you would expect evolution on any planet similar to earth to give earth-like results

and as for algae being on another planet, they don't need to be there originally they evolve from goo, goo being a soup of amino acids, as to how you get amino acids there well thats up for debate, but it's also largely irrelevent, if there's life there's amino acids
I wouldn't expect evolution on any other planet, anywhere, because I wouldn't expect life on any other planet, anywhere...and even if I did, surely you can see the difference between a light-sensitive organ evolving and the re-evolution of bugs/fish/plants?

Originally Posted by Redshift View Post
on a side note wormholes don't break physics
Traversing them may well do. When they exist, get back to me.

Edit:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Because the argument being made was that mechs attract people to the game and I agree mechs attract someone who likes mechs but not necessarily someone who likes team based shooters.
He was saying people neglected their "duties" (errr..) in their pursuit of being a "cool" mech pilot. You could just as easily aim that criticism towards snipers, infiltrators, MAX users, pilots...

Last edited by Vancha; 2011-07-24 at 10:55 AM.