PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The new empire based Deliverers and fury
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-21, 05:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #69
PhoenixTypeX
Corporal

As far as I can see his argument was balanced and truthfull. What people do not appreciate is people trying to butch up their image and make themselves seem more important by comparing themselves to a terrible time in history (the reign of the nazis) when millions died. Consider this a warning from your local sensible man second-in-command. And anyway Mr BR10 what makes you so sure you know anything about Planetside in comparison to him for all you know he could be a gamer who has been playing since beta. Also Im not quite sure how you think you can be a expert on the VS empire when blackwidow company is a TR outfit and you only seem to have 252 kills in total. You havn't really got many certs either mate have you with your "MA,RE,AV,HA," and thats about it. In future leave people alone and stfu unless you have something reasonable and usefull to say. So what if he didn't include grammer, I'm sure everyone got the gist of what he was trying to say. And actually looking at his post again now he included full stops, commas, speach marks and ooo question marks. Damn kids.