PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Would you like to see GLOBAL servers (Rather than EU, US-W, US-E etc)
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-10, 06:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Rumblepit
Second Lieutenant

Re: Would you like to see GLOBAL servers (Rather than EU, US-W, US-E etc)

Originally Posted by Fenrys View Post
I thought it was interesting to study the different play styles that emerged as players of different nationalities became the majority.

Especially stark was the contrast between American/EU players and Chinese players. During the day, Planetside was a game of mostly-English-speaking cliques and squads going after independent objectives, where people would whine and bitch at you for jumping into a passenger seat of their transport vehicle. Around 3AM EST, it was a single rolling ball of mostly-Chinese-speaking players all working together, spamming We Need A Gunner at the pads until someone randomly jumped in.

If you are going solo, waiting on your outfit to log on maybe, it's more fun to play PS1 with the Chinese. I'd like it if I could do so again in PS2.

lol not on their servers you wont....... maybe if they are allowed to join your server. you wont be able to play on theirs unless you live in china, provide a ss number,dob, pob, credit card, so on so forth. this wont work for this very reason.... laws are different in other countries. you want to play with the chinese???? well the chinese and the 9 dont want to play with you. they have all these verification requirements because if you hack on their servers they prosecute... it is illegal to hack in china, and other countries. should be illegal in the states but its not.... yet..... this is why this wont work.