PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS Code of Honor Pact
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-31, 12:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #47
GodlessHeretic
Private

Re: PS Code of Honor Pact

Originally Posted by Death2All View Post
Here in lies the problem. You refrained from posting your actual argument for the longest time(I.E. not debating):
This is probably because i knew this was going to happen...or not. Who knows? It's too late now!

Then when you finally did take part in the discussion, any of your clever attempts to "dismantle" anyones arguments basically resulted in you telling them "no" and and telling them it's their opinion, not explaining why you felt this way:
We have some preliminary stuff to hash out before we can actually argue. The formost being you're an arrogant ass. You need to knock that off.

First of all, no shit it's their opinion. When people are arguing a stance on a subject, clearly they have a opinion. There isn't a right or wrong. That's why you argue. And when you disagree with someone you tell them why. You may have the it all considered in your head (to be honest you probably don't)but that just doesn't mean jack shit unless you can articulate it in a way that others can comprehend it and get behind your idea. You seem to believe that having an opinion somehow invalidates someones argument. Well by that logic, that's your opinion and that's invalid!
Irony. Hilarious irony. Personal attacks based on incorrect assumption make you LEWK KEWL!!!!!@@@!1

I'm not sure you understand what a discussion is. You can't just shout no or say someone's argument is invalid and that's the end of it. You have to actually back up your claim with reasons. Also, just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you have to have the most hostile and demeaning stance possible. You can argue against something in a diplomatic fashion you know.
Aggression is aggression. Passive or active, they are two sides of the same coin. You have your way, and i have mine. We'll see who ends up on top.

I've said before, if you don't agree with it then nothing is forcing you to post here.
Nothing forced you to create a set of "guidelines" either, yet you did it.

You argue here as if it's a matter of life and death
No. I'm arguing because i like to pick fights with people like you. That, and i'm just a conflict-oriented person in general. As if that wasn't obvious already.

As if anything on this list would affect you in any way. Nothing is making you have to take part it in. You would be completely unaffected by anything suggested in this thread
It actually would affect me. The scope of which would be impossible for me to tell, but also completely lame.

(Oh my goodness, that kind of sounds like the entire point of this doesn't it?)
If this were true, you would've ignored me from the start. You won't though. Your ego demands satisfaction. It's the only way you'll find the balance to stay on the pedestal you've put yourself on.

You lingering by simply calling people's arguments "invalid" doesn't do anything. In fact, it makes you lose credibility and makes your arguments invalid.
I think it actually has done something. People do the things they do for a reason. You created this thread for a reason. I don't believe that reason is as benign as your attempting to make it look.

You come off as that child in the playground who is losing a game, quickly changes the rules at the last minute and as soon as anyone protests shouts "no!" until the teachers rush over to change your diaper.
Responses like this are why you're argument is invalid. You're petty and passive, with a deluded sense of entitlement. You're not really interesting in arguing. Your in this to try and verbally beat me into the dirt because i had the AUDACITY to bluntly say that i disagree. You won't succeed.