PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Propaganda
Thread: Propaganda
View Single Post
Old 2002-11-27, 01:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
KoldFusion

Hear me my brethren.... your answers....

PR_Mode= on

Hear me my brethren for the call of freedom beckons and it may only call on you once! I represenative of the New Conglomerate emplore to join our ranks! We are the voice of the people!
THE OPPRESSION:
Proof! You need proof of your opression you say?!?! Well look no further than your obligatory services trip here! Think about it... What has opression brought mankind through the ages?! Nothing! Look back with me into the ancient times of our race.... The British to the Americans leading up to the war of independance! The Holy Roman Empire! Nazi's of Germany! Slavery! Military Dictators! They all share one thing in common!!!!!!!! Failure! Time and time again mankind rose up against opression and squashed it on the shallow foundation on which it stood it! Who squashed this tyranny? Thats right! Free people stood up to the challenge! Now, that challenge has been extended to you in a different time my brothers!
Still not enough?! I'm here to tell that the Terran Republic is weak! Stretched thin like a piece of bubble gum right before it breaks! That same fate befell the Romans! Their time passed and so has the Terran Republics! The Mother Empire has no hand here any longer! Our worm hole has closed and that is indeed a sign that we must not ignore.....This is OUR planet, freedom is OUR right!
THE GREED:
The Vanu Sovreignty is on the brink of destroying us all. Their wreckless dabbings into the unknown. They are blind to the consecquences before them and like the Terran Republic refuse to heed history! I remind you of the advent of the A-Bomb! Once its horrific powers were unleashed it was far too late! A whole populace anihilated! WHY? Because someone had to get their GUN off..... and what about human cloning? technology has merely made mankind increasingly lazy and reducing privacy of man covertly under the mask of convience!
Why trade one evil for another! The Vanu strive to be Gods! May I point out that God spelt backwards is DOG! That is preciesely what these inbred fools are! Nature has a set course... "fate" as it is called!!! It is indeed a truly reckless endeavor to tempt fate! The Vanu will opress us just as the Terrans if we stand by and allow them to reign! This is a call to arms of epic proportions!
JOIN THE NEW CONGLOMERATE AND SHOW THE UNIVERSE THAT TYRANNY AND GREED ARE THE PAST....SHOW THEM THAT MAN HAS EVOLVED INTO A BETTER BEING W/O GREED AND SUBJECTION!!!!!!!

Last edited by KoldFusion; 2002-11-27 at 02:29 AM.