PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - My mythical Planetside Upgrade Project
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-02, 05:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
brinkdadrink
Corporal

Re: My mythical Planetside Upgrade Project

But if a quarter of those 100 people so 25 pull a heavy vehicle which is 4 pts in your system then that another 100 points. If half pull a light vehicle then thats another 100 points. Not sure exactly what each vehicle is but lets say a mos is 2 pts and you got 15 doing that then after everyone in this senario dies twice you already are at 200 (respawn) + 200 (heavy vehicle) + 200 (light vehicle) + 60 (Mos also light vehicle) = 660. you are more than 2/3 down after eveyone dies twice. one more deaths if they all pull the same things and the base is spent.

I made the towers low which could actually be half of what i said because there are no vehicles.

Another thing is if people are spawning faster than 1 per 20 sec then the base will be depleting slowly even if it has the connection and then again on top of that once the enemy breaches the courtyard they can just take all the NTU out of the silo which would insta kill the base which is why i was making it so high.

I do really like the idea you have with NTU making the fuel source much more valuable and part of the game. I am glad you didnt add it to vehicles to as a driving fuel but only spawning vehicles.