PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-27, 01:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #117
EVILPIG
Contributor
Colonel

Re: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by Haemoglobin View Post
Edit: Deleted due to request

Just to play Devil's Advocate, you said that the rules set is vague and I don't see anything vague about this:

Player Makeup:

1) All members must be a full time member of the outfit they are representing for the event.

My opinions here are not comment on anything that occurred during any particular match, but stacking an outfit with players who are not usually members of said outfit is pretty lame and the reason I don't think these matches should be labelled as "outfit vs outfit" if it continues. Just provide an honest roster of who's playing and call it such.

Some have said that none of it matters, it's just for fun, blah blah blah, but it does matter. There is a winner and a loser and that information is being tweeted and posted by SOE. If it's not an honest representation of said outfit, it should not be presented as such. I think it's fairly obvious that it all matters if outfits feel a need to stack in the first place.

www.planetside-devildogs.com