PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - 24-hour Charity Stream - I need your help!
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-19, 04:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Nyctalgia
Private

Re: 24-hour Charity Stream - I need your help!

Originally Posted by Mox View Post
charity stream... wtf.... I would prefer buying some cookies. if you want to do something good go out there and do something good. sitting in front of your computer and killing some smurfs wont help the children.
You must be pretty new to the streaming scene. This guy has raised over 112000 dollars. I'd love to see him raise that much selling cookies.

I'll also tell you the same thing I told the pessimist in the reddit post:
Originally Posted by Nyctalgia
I'd love to spend 24-hours in tiger pen(or in your case, sell cookies), but that's not something I have the resources to do. I believe it's better that people do something for charity than sit around and think "I'd love to collect money for charity, if only I had five alligators and a bulldozer!".
I figure I'd do something the potential donators enjoy, myself I'd rather play PlanetSide 2 four times six hours or two times twelve hours than twenty-four in a row.
Though this is something I'd love to discuss on the stream. If you have any good suggestions of things I can do that people would enjoy watching, I'd love to hear them!
It's not like people want to see me sit and punch myself in the face for twenty-four hour straight. Okay, maybe they would, it does sound kind of awesome.