PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - "Healing beams" for the Medic/Engi
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-06, 01:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #74
Dreamcast
Major

Re: Healing beams, regenerating health and all sorts of controversy

Originally Posted by Bobby Shaftoe View Post
No you idiot, the real reason is that in PS2 you don't even HAVE TO DO ANYTHING and you get back to 100% health. Yet you are so mad about someone running off to cover, stopping, equipping a med app then an eng tool and having to keep a constant eye out for threats since you are completely vulnerable doing so. Whilst you're cool with PS2, find some cover, have gun out, wait a little bit.

You really think your terribad sniping in PS2 is going to result in someone not just getting into cover and popping back out at 100% 20 seconds later?

I've been waiting to see how you'd justify something like this being in game and it is hilarious, the differences between PS1 'super soldiers' and your average PS2 'class' are falling away each day.

PS1 = People get 100%hp without teamwork (You rant/rage)
PS2 = People get 100%hp without teamwork (You say it's good because it's a modern fps mechanic)

I believe the term you're looking for is Hypocrite.
100% 20 seconds later?.....Seems like ur talking about Planetside 1...might be less, more like 15 seconds-10 seconds.

Im not hypocrite...just stating the facts that this sytem is way better than Planetside 1 considering the time it takes to regen.

Stop acting like it was hard to heal urself in Planetside...Planetside seems like a much easier game in terms of telling where the frontlines were at so it was quite easy to hide in the right place and heal......Planetside 2 on the other hand seems way more chaotic, it will be harder to hide and heal.

Here's a video showing the health regen in action

The person gets shot at 1:18....he fully heals at 1:56.......Thats 38 seconds........Yeah man regen is so OP LMFAO

We need 15 seconds to heal our selves like in planetside 1

Last edited by Dreamcast; 2012-06-06 at 01:08 PM.