PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Beta Producers Letter and free PlanetSide 1 Game Time!
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-28, 12:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #413
Razicator
First Sergeant

Re: Beta Producers Letter and free PlanetSide 1 Game Time!

I just got off live support chat, here's the log.

TSR Timothy A.: Hi, my name is TSR Timothy A..
XXXXX soe: Hello!
XXXXXX soe: How are you?
TSR Timothy A.: I'm doing well! How about yourself?
XXXXX soe: Just swell thanks!
TSR Timothy A.: Excellent!
TSR Timothy A.: In regards to your problem description, the actual due date for all accounts to be granted the game time is July 1st.
TSR Timothy A.: Any accounts that received it before hand pretty much just got lucky that the PlanetSide team was able to grant it a little early.
XXXXX soe: Hmm, but the PS2 producer's comm says " support of this monumental occasion, SOE is granting 30 days of free game time to every current subscriber and former PlanetSide player who had an active subscription! This grant will be processed by 11:59 PM PST June 27th, 2012, however as there are a large volume of accounts some may receive grants earlier than others."
XXXXX soe: And online RadarX, the community manager for PS2, said to contact support if we still haven't received the playtime.
TSR Timothy A.: Correct, however, July 1st was supposed to be the day that all accounts should receive the time granted onto their account.
XXXXX soe: "If you have not received your free time, I would encourage you to contact Customer Service at http://www.soe.com/support as they are always happy to assist.", said a few hours ago
TSR Timothy A.: Like I mentioned before, there are a lot of accounts that they need to grant, but all accounts should be granted the game time by July 1st.
TSR Timothy A.: All the granting privileges are completed by the PlanetSide team.
XXXXX soe: Haha alrighty then!
XXXXX soe: I'll hold you guys to it, thanks.
TSR Timothy A.: You're welcome! Is there anything else I can help you with today?
XXXXX soe: Nope, I'm good thanks!
TSR Timothy A.: You're welcome!
TSR Timothy A.: Thank you for contacting Sony Online Entertainment and have a great day!
XXXXXX soe: you too thanks!
TSR Timothy A.: Thank you!

TL;DR SOE representative says all accounts will be given 30 days by July 1 for some reason, contrary to all other sources.

Last edited by Razicator; 2012-06-28 at 12:14 PM.