PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Beta Producers Letter and free PlanetSide 1 Game Time!
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-28, 07:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #431
ColovianFurHelm
Private

Re: Beta Producers Letter and free PlanetSide 1 Game Time!

Originally Posted by Razicator View Post
Ok this is just ridiculous. I waited in line again and was essentially told to just wait till July 1 anyways... ugh. I just have all the bad luck eh? Worst part is, the guy told me that I would have PS1 access for only 20 minutes just to download the client, yet when I checked I never had any access at all, either in the launcher or in my SOE account. Still can't download the client. /Sigh

TSR Samuel I.: Hi, my name is TSR Samuel I..
XXXXX soe: Hello!
XXXXX soe: How are you?
TSR Samuel I.: I am good, thanks for asking, let me take a look at your problem description
XXXXX soe: Awesome!
TSR Samuel I.: One moment while I look into this
TSR Samuel I.: Ok your account seems fine, they are still in the process of granting it. For right now you will need to sit tight and wait for it to be granted.
XXXXX soe: A bunch of other people had three days added to their account, think you can do that for me? It's just so I can download the client for now
TSR Samuel I.: Let me ask
TSR Samuel I.: one moment please
XXXXX soe: Thanks!
TSR Samuel I.: Ok so it looks like you will be granted time in about the next 20 minutes or so
XXXXX soe: awesome thanks!
TSR Samuel I.: Anything else I can do for you?
XXXXX soe: Nope I'm good
TSR Samuel I.: Thank you for contacting SOE, Have an excellent day
I'm not sure if you've figured out you probably have time now by now; But you misread it. He said "You will be granted time in about the next 20 minutes or so" not for the next 20 minutes or so.

Last edited by ColovianFurHelm; 2012-06-28 at 07:51 PM.