PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Higby resigning.. SOE dying? no.. that was not this intent. This is Duke.
View Single Post
Old 2015-03-07, 09:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #10
Unspoken
Private

Re: Higby resigning.. SOE dying? no.. that was not this intent. This is Duke.

The purpose of the post was that Everyone is giving up on the game and bitching about what it isn't.... And ... there is a lot it isn't....

More than that, the guy who put the common touches on it has resigned and we should fight to get him back...

More than that, I have been around since Planetside 1 beta... I have seen the community grow strong, fall apart and grow strong again....

Just like before, the original creators were dismissed and new minds were brought on sculpting the game that it became... I believe Matt Higby has the mind to see it through, he was just hindered.

I've been fighting this fight with a brain tumor, with hamma bitching at me about being politically correct and a handful of people saying that I'm a drunk asshole.. (that happened to get.. everything.. right..)..

What I want us to do is ban together... Let's all create our own roadmap. Let's actually come the fuck together once more and help them help us.