PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Vet Pilot returning from 1yr Hiatus LFO!
View Single Post
Old 2014-01-27, 11:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Reizod
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Cool Vet Pilot returning from 1yr Hiatus LFO!

It's been over a year since I've played PS2, and totally dropped it off my radar after getting frustrated as a dedicated pilot. I decided to wait for the game to grow a bit since beta and playing it non-stop for about 6months or so after that.

At heart I'm a pilot, but as we all know, PS2 is about Infrantry and everything else after that. So, I'm willing to play other roles, though would prefer piloting anything that flys in the game.

I'm currently looking for an active, organized and mature VS outfit. My previous outfit was Toxin Raiders (no longer on PS2), and I was their former Air Cav flight lead/captain.

I jumped on last night for a few hours to shake off the rust, and got the Planet Side bug again... looking forward to getting back into the action.

p.s. I'm on Waterson

Oh, and can a Mod please move this to the correct forum please? Posted in wrong spot in my haste.

Last edited by Reizod; 2014-01-27 at 11:27 AM.